CenturyLink is a global mass communication company and it is headquartered in Monroe, Louisiana. It deals with aspects pertaining to broadband and telecommunication. We are here to provide you all the centurylink login and centurylink sign in guide step by step. Also It is said to be the third-largest telecommunications company in the US (when it comes to lines of service) and also operates in Europe, Asia Pacific and North America.
Since it is a cable TV and internet service provider, their high speed internet customers gain a facility to a web-based email service which is part of their subscription. You, however, need to CenturyLink sign in in order to send and receive mails.
Logging in to your CenturyLink Mail Account
It is fairly easy to set up and conduct a Century Link login. You can choose between business and home (domestic and personal) services. If you want to login with a home account, you need to perform the following steps.
Go to the Century Link homepage.
At the top right corner of the page you will notice a ‘Sign In’ link. You need to click on it and it will direct you to the CenturyLink sign in screen.
Type in your email address and password and hit log in button.
If you want to gain access into your inbox, all you have to do is spot the Sign In button. There is a link that says ‘Check your CenturyLink Email”.
It is all easy and simple when you follow the above mentioned instructions truthfully.
Problems Faced During the CenturyLink Login
You can have a problem when carrying out CenturyLink login, if you forget your password or username. However, you do not have to worry too much as you can gain access to your email account by using the following procedure:
- Go to CenturyLink Home Page.
- Click on the ‘Sign In’ button that you see at the right corner of the page.
- You can then click on the links that are visible above or at the side of the login form. This will direct you on what needs to be done to recover your lost password.
- You can then reset your forgotten password.
- To recover your username, click on ‘Forgot User Name’ link. You are prompted for the email address you provided at the time of account setup.
- Once you fill in these details, your CenturyLink username is emailed to you at that particular address.
Alternatively, you can also try to verify software setup if you have an email client. So also, troubleshoot the computer, password errors, server and security software to eliminate any kind of problem in these areas.
A CenturyLink sign in is quick and effortless. You can obtain services regardless of whether you are part of a government, residential, wholesale or business company. As it goes with all other email accounts, as long as you enter the appropriate username and password, you can gain access into your account with ease.